On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 07:27:33PM +0000, Jack Webb wrote:
I got one more reply from your partner on this last month, but now just more radio silence. Am I ever going to receive my order?
The tracking code says: Unsuccessful delivery attempt. Consignee address not correct. We're sorry but your parcel couldn't be delivered as arranged. Return to sender I can't see the address attached to that tracking code. I can see the address you originally submitted through our website. What was the exact problem with the address? Alasdair
On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 at 11:03, Jack Webb <hello@jackwebb.me> wrote: Hey, is there any update on this? Thanks!A On Wed, 7 Apr 2021, 15:47 Jack Webb, <hello@jackwebb.me> wrote: Hey, I ordered a t-shirt to an address in Frankfurt and haven't yet received it. DPD sent an email asking me to fix my address two weeks ago (A* turned into ? somewhere down the line). I rectified it and am still waiting. Any ideas? Order ref S03789 Thanks,