Hi Kristian, quick update FYI: yesterday I got the info that the shirts finally got shipped, with tracking for DPD. expect them to arrive start of next week (they are already in a "parcel delivery centre" quite close to my town;) actually I planed to ask you again on Friday how it's going, and that announcement mail about shipping came just at the right time;) thanks for your help!! Harald On Mar 24, Kristian Schuhmacher wrote:
Hello, Apologies for the delay. We are currently investigating the reason for the delay to shipping of some items. We hope to have more information next week. Thx Kristian ________________________________ From: treasure <treasure-bounces@lists.fosdem.org> on behalf of Harald Koenig <harald@mailbox.org> Sent: 22 March 2022 19:46 To: treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org> Cc: Harald Koenig <harald@mailbox.org> Subject: Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] Fosdem EU Order (Ref S05949)
Dear FOSDEM,
as you can see below, I've ordered 3 shirts, and so far I've not got any message nor the ordered t-shirts:-(
do you know when I can expect the shirts to be shipped ?
thanks,
Harald
On Feb 11, treasure@fosdem.org wrote:
Your Sales Order
S05949
Hello,
This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:
*Products* *Quantity* *Price*
Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt! 1.0 20.66 € 25.00 €
Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt! 1.0 20.66 € 25.00 €
Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt! 1.0 20.66 € 25.00 €
*Delivery:* 6.95 €
*SubTotal:* 68.93 €
*Taxes:* 13.02 €
*Total:* 81.95 €
Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake: treasure@fosdem.org +32 27 88 74 78 Note that production and delivery may take several weeks.
*Bill to:* Koenigsberger Str. 90 Balingen 72336 Germany
*Payment Method:* Mollie (81.95 €)
*Ship to:* Koenigsberger Str. 90 Balingen 72336 Germany
*Shipping Method:* Delivery (6.95 €)
View Sales Order [1]
*Fosdem EU*
+32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org [2]
Powered by Odoo [3]
[1] https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftreasure.fo... [2] mailto:treasure@fosdem.org [3] https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.odoo.c...
Harald -- "I hope to die ___ _____ before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.", 0--,| /OOOOOOO\ Donald E. Knuth, 02-Oct-2001 in Tuebingen. <_/ / /OOOOOOOOOOO\ \ \/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO\ \ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|// \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Harald Koenig // / \\ \ harald.koenig@mailbox.org ^^^^^ ^^^^^
Harald -- "I hope to die ___ _____ before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.", 0--,| /OOOOOOO\ Donald E. Knuth, 02-Oct-2001 in Tuebingen. <_/ / /OOOOOOOOOOO\ \ \/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO\ \ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|// \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Harald Koenig // / \\ \ harald.koenig@mailbox.org ^^^^^ ^^^^^