Hello, Apologies for the delay. We are currently investigating the reason for the delay to shipping of some items. We hope to have more information next week. Thx Kristian ________________________________ From: treasure <treasure-bounces@lists.fosdem.org> on behalf of Kyle McCann <kyle-mc@live.co.uk> Sent: 24 March 2022 11:45 To: Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> Cc: treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org>; info@fosdem.org <info@fosdem.org> Subject: Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] Jumper not arriving - DPD did not deliver Hi All, I would like a refund if it is not possible to get the jumper sent to me. Kind regards, Kyle ________________________________ From: Kyle McCann <kyle-mc@live.co.uk> Sent: 16 March 2022 10:38 To: Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> Cc: info@fosdem.org <info@fosdem.org>; treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org> Subject: Re: Jumper not arriving - DPD did not deliver Hi All, Is there any update regarding this? Kind regards, Kyle ________________________________ From: Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> Sent: 28 February 2022 13:47 To: Kyle McCann <kyle-mc@live.co.uk> Cc: info@fosdem.org <info@fosdem.org>; treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org> Subject: Re: Jumper not arriving - DPD did not deliver On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 01:34:45PM +0000, Kyle McCann wrote:
I ordered a FOSDEM jumper on the 14^th of January. DPD were in charge of the delivery and could not find my address even though I included all the correct information and had previous packages delivered to my address. DPD reported return to sender but I have not received any correspondence and just wondering what can I do to arrange a delivery or will I end up with a refund?
It's unfortunate you didn't notice this sooner (on the 17th) when you might have been able to intervene before the package was sent back to Belgium. Forwarding to treasure@ to pursue with DPD and the supplier. https://tracking.dpd.de/status/en_BE/parcel/05308816380840<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftracking.dpd.de%2Fstatus%2Fen_BE%2Fparcel%2F05308816380840&data=04%7C01%7C%7C716f58d4e9cf47ca198808da0d8361cd%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637837155172362772%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=zHDoKFXA5SmMF5qbP6J5rjw%2Ft3VZ37PpJftbn8BPfMc%3D&reserved=0>
Kind regards, Kyle
Alasdair