Pass code for INV/2023/00086
Hello Team, I'm an idiot - placed an order for two t-shirts (with the email me@grg.pw), got invoice INV/2023/00086, and shortly after got an email with a set of words to collect them. I don't recall whether it was a single set of words or one for t-shirt, but I think I deleted the email by mistake. Any chance you can send them again? Thanks Giorgio -- www: grg.pw email: me@grg.pw mobile: +44 7716 604314 / +39 393 1049073
On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 08:36:28PM +0000, Giorgio Bonfiglio wrote:
I'm an idiot - placed an order for two t-shirts (with the email me@grg.pw), got invoice INV/2023/00086, and shortly after got an email with a set of words to collect them. I don't recall whether it was a single set of words or one for t-shirt, but I think I deleted the email by mistake. Any chance you can send them again?
Resent the email. Alasdair
Superstar, thanks! I have backed it up this time! Giorgio On 30/01/2023 23:38, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 08:36:28PM +0000, Giorgio Bonfiglio wrote:
I'm an idiot - placed an order for two t-shirts (with the email me@grg.pw), got invoice INV/2023/00086, and shortly after got an email with a set of words to collect them. I don't recall whether it was a single set of words or one for t-shirt, but I think I deleted the email by mistake. Any chance you can send them again? Resent the email.
Alasdair
-- www: grg.pw email: me@grg.pw mobile: +44 7716 604314 / +39 393 1049073
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Giorgio Bonfiglio