On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 06:02:26PM -0000, martin.kroening@rwth-aachen.de wrote:
name : Martin Kr**ning phone : +4917645872768 email : martin.kroening@rwth-aachen.de description : Hi,
I had problems filling an Order. After entering the card details and arriving back at the FOSDEM site, I was greeted with 500 internal server error.
After switching to another browser, I successfully placed an order and immediately got my confirmation. Now, 40 Minutes later, I received a confirmation for my earlier *** seemingly unsuccessful *** order.
I would like you to cancel order S00283, please.
I have marked it as cancelled. I have copied this to treasure@fosdem.org who can sort out a refund. (Please do NOT contact your card provider about this - we'll resolve it from our end!) Alasdair
Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
I have copied this to treasure@fosdem.org who can sort out a refund. (Please do NOT contact your card provider about this - we'll resolve it from our end!) I can do the refund from the Mollie interface if you want? Or can the Odoo integration handle refunds?
Gerry
On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 06:08:58PM +0000, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 06:02:26PM -0000, martin.kroening@rwth-aachen.de wrote:
name : Martin Kr**ning phone : +4917645872768 email : martin.kroening@rwth-aachen.de description : Hi,
I had problems filling an Order. After entering the card details and arriving back at the FOSDEM site, I was greeted with 500 internal server error.
After switching to another browser, I successfully placed an order and immediately got my confirmation. Now, 40 Minutes later, I received a confirmation for my earlier *** seemingly unsuccessful *** order.
I would like you to cancel order S00283, please.
I have marked it as cancelled.
I have copied this to treasure@fosdem.org who can sort out a refund. (Please do NOT contact your card provider about this - we'll resolve it from our end!)
I've issued/emailed a credit note. Gerry/Michael - please monitor the state in Mollie and cancel (it won't have collected the funds yet?) or refund as necessary. Alasdair
Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
I've issued/emailed a credit note.
Gerry/Michael - please monitor the state in Mollie and cancel (it won't have collected the funds yet?) or refund as necessary.
Once confirmed, the transaction can not be cancelled. As I didn't see anything happen on the Mollie side after you issued the credit note, I will do a refund manually. Gerry
On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 06:26:02PM +0000, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
I've issued/emailed a credit note. Gerry/Michael - please monitor the state in Mollie and cancel (it won't have collected the funds yet?) or refund as necessary.
RINV/2023/00002 OpusVL - I haven't done 'register payment' on the credit note yet - presumably I would select 'Mollie Payment' in the Journal field to indicate that Gerry has reversed it there? https://treasure.fosdem.org/web#id=355&cids=1&menu_id=108&active_id=2&model=account.move&view_type=form Alasdair
Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 06:02:26PM -0000, martin.kroening@rwth-aachen.de wrote:
I would like you to cancel order S00283, please.
I have marked it as cancelled. Hi Martin,
The refund has been processed. It should appear on your card within the next 14 days. Best, Gerry
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Gerry Demaret