Fwd: Re: [Ticket#2021051510000011] FOSDEM Order Shipment
Dear FOSDEM Treasure Team, Last year, I ordered and paid some shirts, but never received them. Here's my last response to the Opus service to which I received no response. I don't mind waiting a bit longer, but I hope this can be sorted out at some point. Thank you in advance! Happy hacking! Florian
On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 07:22:22PM +0100, Florian Snow wrote:
Dear FOSDEM Treasure Team, Last year, I ordered and paid some shirts, but never received them. Here's my last response to the Opus service to which I received no response. I don't mind waiting a bit longer, but I hope this can be sorted out at some point.
That is unfortunate. This problem never made it onto the list of orders with problems. The DPD tracking information is only available for 6 months and we just have a record that someone checked it and saw that it was marked as delivered. The package wasn't returned to the sender as far as we know. I don't know if that sort of problem can still be pursued with DPD after such a long time has elapsed. The tracking code we have listed against your order is https://tracking.dpd.de/status/nl_BE/parcel/05308807100371 if you wish to try contacting DPD in Germany yourself to see if they can still look up the archived information and if they took a photo of where they actually delivered it and if it's anywhere you recognise. Has the first of your orders this year already arrived as DPD claims? https://tracking.dpd.de/status/nl_BE/parcel/05308816380499 It's unlikely there are any spares remaining now though we can ask, so if it has gone astray with DPD the only options may be to substitute 2022 items (but I notice you have already ordered 3 of those) or to refund. Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Florian Snow