Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] FOSDEM Treasure Order (Ref S04913)
Hi there, I'm wondering about the order below. I still haven't received the shirt. I received a shipping confirmation from TheStuff.Be, which had a wrong name and also address/country, I'll copy it below (and it's also EU, whereas I ordered non-EU). Is there anything I have to do to get the shirt shipped eventually? I know that as a speaker I didn't pay for it, but it would still be very nice to get it. Thank you and kind regards, Clemens --- Dear Oleg Fiksel, Hauptstr. 355 51143 Cologne Germany Your order has just been dispatched and will be delivered to you by DPD as soon as possible. You can track your shipment using the link below: 05308816380057 https://tracking.dpd.de/status/nl_BE/parcel/05308816380057 If you cannot see any details, please check back again in the evening as this is when information usually becomes available. Sincerely, Fosdem Shipping
On 17 Jan 2022, at 11:19, treasure@fosdem.org wrote:
Your Sales Order S04913 Hello,
This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your request for
Products Quantity Price Contributor T-Shirt 1.0 0.01 € 0.01 € 0.01 GBP discount on total amount 1.0 -0.01 € -0.01 € Delivery: 0.00 € SubTotal: 0.00 € Taxes: 0.00 € Total: 0.00 € Bill to: Erlachstrasse 20 8003 Zurich Switzerland Payment Method: False (0.00 €)
Ship to: Erlachstrasse 20 8003 Zurich Switzerland Shipping Method: Delivery charges (Free) View Sales Order FOSDEM Treasure +32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org | http://www.fosdem.org Powered by Odoo <S04913.pdf>
participants (1)
-
Clemens Lange