Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] Fosdem EU Order (Ref S04156)
Hi. I would like to ask for progress on this shipment. I don't want to annoy anybody and I enjoyed this years FOSDEM, but over 1 Month shipping time within the EU seams kinda strange to me, even during these times. I understand that currently there are more important things than this and I wish all the best for you. Please keep up the great work with FOSDEM. On 2/9/21 11:00 AM, treasure@fosdem.org wrote:
Your Sales Order
S04156 Hello,
This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for: *Products* *Quantity* *Price* Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 Hoodie! 1.0 41.32 € 50.00 € Donation 1.0 10.00 € 10.00 € *Delivery:* 9.95 € *SubTotal:* 61.27 € *Taxes:* 8.68 € *Total:* 69.95 €
Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake: treasure@fosdem.org +32 27 88 74 78 Note that production and delivery may take several weeks.
*Bill to:* Kinzerplatz 16/3/1 Wien 1210 Austria
*Payment Method:* Mollie (69.95 €)
*Ship to:* Kinzerplatz 16/3/1 Wien 1210 Austria
*Shipping Method:* Delivery (9.95 €)
View Sales Order [1]
*Fosdem EU*
+32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org [2]
Powered by Odoo [3]
[1] http://treasure.fosdem.org/mail/view?model=sale.order&res_id=4156&access_token=c6806c25-8678-45b6-9290-1493e76b0a4a [2] mailto:treasure@fosdem.org [3] https://www.odoo.com?utm_source=db&utm_medium=email
-- Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With kind regards Thomas MANTL
On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 08:28:22PM +0100, Thomas MANTL wrote:
I would like to ask for progress on this shipment. I don't want to annoy anybody and I enjoyed this years FOSDEM, but over 1 Month shipping time within the EU seams kinda strange to me, even during these times.
The last update we got (last weekend) was that they have all now been printed and packaging and shipping is underway. But we have not yet heard of anyone receiving their order yet. All orders were processed in a single print run at our supplier which meant everything has been done at the speed of the slowest. (And the largest size was not held in stock and had to be ordered in.) Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Thomas MANTL