Unable to complete t-shirt order
Hello, I'm unable to complete the checkout at FOSDEM store. I'm gettting the following error: "Sorry, we are unable to ship your order. No shipping method is available for your current order and shipping address." [image: image.png] What seems to be the problem? I'd appreciate your help. My friends and I really don't want to miss out on this year's t-shirts. Thank you! -- Sasa Tekovic
If it helps, I believe the problem is that I'm allowed to choose Croatia for "billing and shipping address", but the error is thrown on the final checkout step where I'm instructed to edit shipping address. There, Croatia isn't listed in the dropdown menu. I seems that you have out of date list of EU countries. Please note that Croatia has been part of the European union since 2013. -- Sasa Tekovic On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 10:47 PM Saša Teković <sasa@tekovic.com> wrote:
Hello,
I'm unable to complete the checkout at FOSDEM store. I'm gettting the following error:
"Sorry, we are unable to ship your order. No shipping method is available for your current order and shipping address."
[image: image.png]
What seems to be the problem? I'd appreciate your help. My friends and I really don't want to miss out on this year's t-shirts.
Thank you!
-- Sasa Tekovic
On Sun, Feb 07, 2021 at 10:47:36PM +0100, Sa??a Tekovi?? wrote:
"Sorry, we are unable to ship your order. No shipping method is available for your current order and shipping address."
Croatia? Sorry about that. We'll get back to you tomorrow. In our haste to set up the shop, we didn't manage to map every country into the system. Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Saša Teković