Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] FOSDEM 2021 - Complimentary T-shirt
On 16.01.2021 19:41, FOSDEM Treasure Team wrote:
Voucher Code ------------ A separate personal voucher code is required for each T-shirt ordered.
Your code is: 16646406826663974296
You will need to apply this code to the basket to reduce its cost to zero to complete the order. There are no payment methods available in the shop at the moment.
The URL of the shop is: https://treasure.fosdem.org/
Hi, This coupon didn't work for me on the "Exclusive T-shirt" product, it's saying: "This coupon is not valid on this website." Any tips? Am I doing something wrong? PS: I also have another minor issue on the "treasury" website, where I cannot log in with the pentabarf account, nor can I reset the password to any email I own: "bad email". But maybe it's just an admin login and we're not supposed to do it :) Thank you, -- Liviu Chircu www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com
On Sat, Feb 06, 2021 at 10:15:27AM +0200, Liviu Chircu wrote:
Your code is: 16646406826663974296
The vouchers expired before the event.
The URL of the shop is: https://treasure.fosdem.org/
We changed this to a public shop this weekend.
PS: I also have another minor issue on the "treasury" website, where I cannot log in with the pentabarf account, nor can I reset the password to any email I own: "bad email".\001 But maybe it's just an admin login and we're not supposed to do it :)
It is only an admin login. We will reopen the contributors shop (hopefully) tomorrow. It will have a different URL - contributors.treasure.fosdem.org It will be open for 1 more week - until the end of next Sunday. All unused vouchers will be reissued. So look out for another email similar to the first one tomorrow (I hope). If you don't get an email by Tuesday, please ask again. e.g. if you used the voucher but never completed the order. Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Liviu Chircu