order placed with incorrect state info in address
Hi, I placed order S00529 today. In the address field, the state shows as "AA". This is an invalid value. The correct value should be "CA" for California. I did not see a way for me to edit my order online. I would appreciate it if you could make this change for me. Thank you, Charles
On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 03:38:49PM +0000, Charles Eckel (eckelcu) wrote:
I placed order S00529 today. In the address field, the state shows as "AA". This is an invalid value. The correct value should be "CA" for California. I did not see a way for me to edit my order online. I would appreciate it if you could make this change for me.
We've updated this. Alasdair
Thanks! On 1/19/21, 9:04 AM, "Alasdair G Kergon" <agk@fosdem.org> wrote: On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 03:38:49PM +0000, Charles Eckel (eckelcu) wrote: > I placed order S00529 today. In the address field, the state shows as "AA". This is an invalid value. The correct value should be "CA" for California. > I did not see a way for me to edit my order online. I would appreciate it if you could make this change for me. We've updated this. Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Charles Eckel (eckelcu)