FW: order placed with incorrect state info in address
----- Forwarded message from "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> ----- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 15:38:49 +0000 From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Subject: [FOSDEM Treasure] order placed with incorrect state info in address To: "treasure@fosdem.org" <treasure@fosdem.org> Hi, I placed order S00529 today. In the address field, the state shows as "AA". This is an invalid value. The correct value should be "CA" for California. I did not see a way for me to edit my order online. I would appreciate it if you could make this change for me. Thank you, Charles??? ----- End forwarded message -----
Alasdair, I have updated this order. Thanks, Reece On 19/01/2021 16:16, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
----- Forwarded message from "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> -----
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 15:38:49 +0000 From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Subject: [FOSDEM Treasure] order placed with incorrect state info in address To: "treasure@fosdem.org" <treasure@fosdem.org>
Hi,
I placed order S00529 today. In the address field, the state shows as "AA". This is an invalid value. The correct value should be "CA" for California. I did not see a way for me to edit my order online. I would appreciate it if you could make this change for me.
Thank you, Charles???
----- End forwarded message -----
-- -- Reece Godfray Customer Support Team Leader OpusVL Logo Business management software - Joined-up, flexible & open OpusVL Drury House Drury Lane Rugby CV21 3DE T: 01788 298 455 DDI: 01788 298 413 E: reece.godfray@opusvl.com <mailto:reece.godfray@opusvl.com> W: http://opusvl.com <http://opusvl.com>
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Reece Godfray