Received two codes
Hi! I don't know how closely you track the codes, but :) Seems I have more than one penta account,and have unfortunately had them both enabled for different things. As such, I received two different t-shirt codes. I have used the code sent to magnus@hagander.net. I will not use the code sent to magnus+fosdem@hagander.net. So if you want to track that, or assign it to somebody else, I figured I'd let you know! Thanks! //Magnus
On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 07:26:13PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
I don't know how closely you track the codes, but :) Seems I have more than one penta account,and have unfortunately had them both enabled for different things. As such, I received two different t-shirt codes.
Is there a reason you need two accounts or can we merge them together, and if so which of the two is the one to keep?
I have used the code sent to magnus@hagander.net. I will not use the code sent to magnus+fosdem@hagander.net.
OK, thanks - I'll release that one for someone else. Alasdair
On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 06:30:22PM +0000, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
OK, thanks - I'll release that one for someone else.
For the record, I sent out 772 codes, 4-775 inclusive. I won't actually reuse a code. I've marked the code he says is unused by adding an X prefix to it in pentabarf. Alasdair
On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 7:31 PM Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 07:26:13PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
I don't know how closely you track the codes, but :) Seems I have more than one penta account,and have unfortunately had them both enabled for different things. As such, I received two different t-shirt codes.
Is there a reason you need two accounts or can we merge them together, and if so which of the two is the one to keep?
I have used the code sent to magnus@hagander.net. I will not use the code sent to magnus+fosdem@hagander.net.
OK, thanks - I'll release that one for someone else.
Hmm. I wonder how they got created in the first place -- I'm guessing it might have been added back in some years. Can you tell from the system when they were created? I have no reason to have both of them, so if they can easily be merged in and both made into magnus+fosdem@hagander.net that'd probably be good. If we know it's a safe operation -- otherwise maybe wait until after this years event? :) //Magnus
On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 04:20:21PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
Hmm. I wonder how they got created in the first place -- I'm guessing it might have been added back in some years. Can you tell from the system when they were created?
Most of the data is on magnus back to 2014 mha looks new this year
I have no reason to have both of them, so if they can easily be merged in and both made into magnus+fosdem@hagander.net that'd probably be good. If we know it's a safe operation -- otherwise maybe wait until after this years event? :)
Merging is a standard operation - it happens a lot! Alasdair
On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 2:33 AM Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 04:20:21PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
Hmm. I wonder how they got created in the first place -- I'm guessing it might have been added back in some years. Can you tell from the system when they were created?
Most of the data is on magnus back to 2014 mha looks new this year
I have no reason to have both of them, so if they can easily be merged in and both made into magnus+fosdem@hagander.net that'd probably be good. If we know it's a safe operation -- otherwise maybe wait until after this years event? :)
Merging is a standard operation - it happens a lot!
Hehe ok. Well, let's merge them into the one that is magnus+fosdem@hagander.net then! Thanks! //Magnus
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Magnus Hagander