Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] FOSDEM ROW Order (Ref S03906)
Hi. I have not yet received this ordered. Please would you let me know when I can expect it to be delivered. Thanks, Paul On 07/02/2021 17:15, treasure@fosdem.org wrote:
Your Sales Order S03906 FOSDEM ROW ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:
*Products* *Quantity* *Price*
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 T-shirt! 1.0 £ 25.00 £ 25.00
*Delivery:* £ 12.95 *SubTotal:* £ 37.95
*Taxes:* £ 0.00 *Total:* £ 37.95
Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake:
treasure@fosdem.org +32 27 88 74 78
Note that production and delivery may take several weeks. *Bill to:* 102 Tobyfield Road Cheltenham Gloucestershire GL528PG United Kingdom *Payment Method:* Paypal (£ 37.95)
*Ship to:* 102 Tobyfield Road Cheltenham Gloucestershire GL528PG United Kingdom
*Shipping Method:* Delivery (£ 12.95)
View Sales Order <http://row.treasure.fosdem.org/mail/view?model=sale.order&res_id=3906&access_token=2c74f342-d13e-4cfc-8b54-e7063dd2bf93>
------------------------------------------------------------------------ *FOSDEM ROW* +32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org <mailto:treasure@fosdem.org>
Powered by Odoo <https://www.odoo.com?utm_source=db&utm_medium=email>
On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 12:41:38PM +0000, fosdem@twinmoons.org.uk wrote:
I have not yet received this ordered. Please would you let me know when I can expect it to be delivered.
The first people reported receiving tracking codes yesterday, so we know that dispatch from Belgium has begun. The UK ones are being sent as a single shipment to the UK so post-Brexit customs formalities only have to be done once and you won't have the potential trouble of having to deal with that yourself. That shipment will then be split and the separate orders sent out from a UK address. Alasdair
Thanks you for the prompt response and the good news. Regards, Paul On 20/03/2021 16:36, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 12:41:38PM +0000, fosdem@twinmoons.org.uk wrote:
I have not yet received this ordered. Please would you let me know when I can expect it to be delivered.
The first people reported receiving tracking codes yesterday, so we know that dispatch from Belgium has begun. The UK ones are being sent as a single shipment to the UK so post-Brexit customs formalities only have to be done once and you won't have the potential trouble of having to deal with that yourself. That shipment will then be split and the separate orders sent out from a UK address.
Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
fosdem@twinmoons.org.uk