Presentation Ledger at Fosdem

Sito Veracruz sito at dyne.org
Mon Dec 3 19:42:04 CET 2018

Hi,

I write you because we are very interested in presenting a project we are involved in.

The project is Ledger <http://www.ledgerproject.eu>, the EU-funded 'Venture Builder for Human Centric Solution'. It is a program with technical and business mentorship for projects working with
ideas based on the use of peer-to-peer or decentralized ledger techonologies. There will be 32 teams divided in two open calls, receiving 150.000€ each for a 9-month program and additional funding of 50.000€ for the best 16 teams in an additional 3-months program. The first call will be opened in February.

The person in charge of presenting this program in the Fosdem's Blockchain room would be one of the Dyne's senior developers: Jaromil Rojo or Aspasia Benet.

We think that the blockchain devroom is the most suitable to present this project, but I see deadline was closed last Friday. Is there a possibility this will be extended?

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Kind regards,

Sito Veracruz