Last weeks before the end of the CFP

Clément Aubin clement.aubin at xwiki.com
Wed Dec 4 15:12:15 CET 2019

Hi all,

First, thanks a lot @Jos Poortvliet <jos.poortvliet at nextcloud.com> ; it
seems that this helped a lot ! We are now at 8 proposals and should be
deciding on the devroom schedule in the next 10 days.

@Jos Poortvliet <jos.poortvliet at nextcloud.com> / @Jean-Marc Libs
<jyhem at tiki.org> as far as I can see, we don't have any proposals from Tiki
or Nextcloud ; don't you want to do a talk ?

Thanks,
Clément

--
<http://www.xwiki.com/>