Last weeks before the end of the CFP

Clément Aubin clement.aubin at xwiki.com
Tue Dec 10 13:35:55 CET 2019

Hi  Jean-Marc, Jos,

Thanks a lot, sorry for not responding quickly … I'll be at Paris Open
Source Summit today and tomorrow, and will look at the submissions at the
end of the week.

Don't hesitate to already take a look at the submissions and rate them on
penta ; I know that we had a lot of submissions from the XWiki SAS side,
don't hesitate to rate them as you would rate any other one!

Thanks,
Clément

clement.aubin at xwiki.com
tel: +33 (0)6 18 65 56 96