[Community DevRoom] Submission for Community Devroom

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:37:55 CET 2020

Hi Ruza,

Apologies for the delayed response. We are much busier this year than we
realized we would be and have not had time to send out notes to all
submitters to the community devroom. We had almost 80 submissions and space
for only 17 talks, so several great proposals did not make it onto the
schedule. We hope you will join us in the DevRoom if you are available on
Sunday. We will have cake (come early for cake), snacks, and chocolate
along with the great talks on offer.

https://fosdem.org/2020/schedule/track/community_devroom/

Thank you again for submitting the Community DevRoom.

Cheers,
LH

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 at 12:35, Rose Lanigan <rose at ruzasolutions.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I submitted an event for the Community devroom and I’ve not heard back yet:
>
> https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM20/event/10268
>
> Is there a reason for the delay, or have you filled up the spaces?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rose
>

> --
>
> *Ruza *
> CiviCRM Database Implementation and Support
> Tel: 07460 673919
> Email: rose at ruzasolutions.co.uk

Leslie Hawthorn
http://twitter.com/lhawthorn