[Community DevRoom] Submission for Community Devroom

Rose Lanigan rose at ruzasolutions.co.uk
Fri Jan 17 12:15:04 CET 2020

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for getting back to me, that's much appreciated. I definitely am
hoping to come to the Devroom and listen in. I'm helping on a stall over
the weekend so I'll join you when I'm able to!

Thanks
Rose

*Ruza Ltd*
CiviCRM Database Implementation and Support

Tel: 07460 673919
Email: rose at ruzasolutions.co.uk <mailto:rose at ruzasolutions.co.uk>