[FOSDEM] the gap between what is needed and it doesn't fit

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sat Dec 9 18:57:16 CET 2006

----- Forwarded message from "H. Peter Anvin" <hpa at zytor.com> -----

From: "H. Peter Anvin" <hpa at zytor.com>
To: "H. Peter Anvin" <hpa at zytor.com>
Cc: Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl>, syslinux at zytor.com
Subject: Re: [syslinux] H. Peter Anvin visiting FOSDEM 2007
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 08:31:16 -0800

H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Geert Stappers wrote:
>>
>> But more serious: Will HPA visit FOSDEM 2007 ?
>>

> Thanks for the reminder.  I'm poking the FOSDEM people again to see if
> they're interested and what they need.

They just replied:

> I'm sorry to tell you this, but the subject doesn't fit into the empty
> slots in the different tracks.
>
> I hope we'll see you at the conference as a visitor.

Needless to say, I won't be there.

	-hpa

Unsubscribe or set options at:

----- End forwarded message -----

Hello,

The above E-mail misses the information what the reply from FOSDEM side
was on the question "What they need?"

I'm asking because I wonder how ever the E-mail could end
in "It doesn't fit"

So what was in the gap inbetween?

Cheers
Geert Stappers