[FOSDEM] Some FOSDEM speakers revealed

Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas at fosdem.org
Sat Nov 18 17:34:09 CET 2006

>From our site: http://www.fosdem.org

We are proud to announce the first list of speakers that will be present
at the FOSDEM 2007 Conference, Brussels (Belgium).

First of all Jim Gettys, the Vice President of Software at OLPC, will
speak about the One Laptop Per Child project during either the keynote or
the closing talk.

In the Desktop Applications track you will be able to hear Øyvind Kolås
tell something aboutGimp GEGL (GEneric Graphics Library).
Kristian Hogsberg will introduce you to the eye-candy of Aiglx.

On the Security side we are glad to have H D Moore. He will have a talk
about the Metasploit Framework.

With ReactOS celebrating his 10th birthday, we couldn't resist to invite
Aleksey Bragin for the Kernels track.

A last thing I am allowed to tell today, is that Jabber will be present
on the Internet Services track with Peter Saint Andre as a speaker. Soon
more info is coming...Keep an eye on the site, and see you soon at FOSDEM
2007, 24&25th February, Brussels/Belgium.

--
Christophe  Vandeplas
cvandeplas at fosdem.org
http://www.fosdem.org