[FOSDEM] Speaker Suggestion Robert Steele - Open Source Intelligence

Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas at fosdem.org
Sat Nov 18 19:12:44 CET 2006

Paul Harper wrote:
> I would like to suggest inviting Mr Robert Steele as a speaker. He
> speaks regularly at HOPE Hackers on Planet Earth.
>
> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/hackers/interviews/steele.html
>
> If you are interested I can get in touch with him by his personal
> email.

Thank you for this suggestion.

We are activly inviting speakers for the FOSDEM Conference,
you must know that we are working with so called 'tracks'. These are
subject-related lectures that come in a row in the same room.

This makes the conference more consistent, but also makes it more
difficult to find projects that fit into the choosen track.

We will keep this info about Robert Steele and we'll contact you/him if
we plan to invite him.

Thank you once more for this suggestion.

Sincerely Yours

Christophe

--
Christophe  Vandeplas