[FOSDEM] Speaker Suggestion Robert Steele - Open SourceIntelligence

GASS Cécile cgass at admin.ulb.ac.be
Tue Nov 21 09:21:21 CET 2006

Hello,

What about open source ILS (integrated library system) : Koha (official site http://www.koha.org/, in French: http://www.koha-fr.org/sommaire.php3) and PMB (http://www.sigb.net/, in French) are the leading ones.

I know the PMB's developers and I can contact them if it helps. (PMB is now used in several schools and high schools in Belgium, and a few other institutions).

Best regards
Cécile Gass
Bibliothèques
Université Libre de Bruxelles CP180