[FOSDEM] Urgent !!!! - Accepted technical paper showing "NO SHOW" in Media of Embedded Track

Bhagyashri Katole bhagyashri.bijwe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:38:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

Myself Bhagyashri Katole . We submitted technical paper and presentation
"Linux For Embedding Network Devices" in Embedded Track FOSDEM-2007. I was
speaker of  presentation.

I submitted to PDFs of technical paper & presentation before two weeks
of  FOSDEM-2007
event.

Unfortunately I was not able to attend the event. I needed to come back in
between because of official problem. I regreted that I was not able to mail
you on time .

When I checked  presentation slides on FOSDEM, my Media link is showing PDF
of "NO  SHOW".

They are not also uploaded technical paper that I submitted before. I want
my research work to be use by people who faced same problem in embedding. I
think I can contribute this way to FOSDEM community.

I don't need promotion by uploading presentation that I did not give
personally.  But atleast you should quote " Submitted But not presented
personally" and include pdf of technical paper in media.

Waiting for reply from FOSDEM on this.

--
   Bhagyashri Katole