[FOSDEM] Announcing FOSDEM 2008 Stands

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Mon Dec 3 23:10:05 CET 2007

Op maandag 03-12-2007 om 13:09 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Jorge G.
Mare (a.k.a. Koki):
> Since the information does already exist, it would help if it were
> made available openly sooner rather than later. Of course, if there is
> a reason to keep it guarded until right before FOSDEM, then I shut my
> mouth. :)

I guess it's just because there is no _definitive_ "map" yet.

Stands are easy to find anyway (just walk along the hallway, and you
pass them all), and like Pascal said, everybody can get a free map at
the Infodesk next to the entrance.

--
Jan Claeys