[FOSDEM] Are talk slots still available?

Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas at fosdem.org
Thu Dec 13 19:44:40 CET 2007

Olivier Cleynen wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I might seem a little late for this - I'm just surprised that the main
> track program has been released. I was on the watch for an official call
> for papers but never saw it...

We currently don't work with a call-for-papers. This edition we did do a
brainstorm: <http://fosdem.org/2008/brainstorm>
Next time we'll see how we can ask input from the visitors.

> I have two questions:
>
> 1. Is it still possible to make a submission for a talk? I proposed one
> though the web form but got no answer

If you have a subject that might interest a selected developer room feel
free to contact us (info@) and we'll forward the proposal.
For the list of devrooms: <http://fosdem.org/2008/schedule/devrooms>

> 2. Is it possible to make a submission for a lightning talk?

There will soon be a call-for-papers for the ltalks.
Keep an eye on the list or website.

All the best and see you in Brussels

Christophe

--