[FOSDEM] Are talk slots still available?

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Dec 13 20:08:17 CET 2007

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Christophe Vandeplas wrote:

> There will soon be a call-for-papers for the ltalks.
> Keep an eye on the list or website.

I was wondering for the lightening talks is it possible to send in papers
for more than one lightening talk, or is this limited to a single request
per person ?

I am interested to do one about dstat and one about mrepo, and maybe one
about technical documentation made easy. But if only one is considered per
person I won't go into all the trouble of preparing more than that :-)