[FOSDEM] Call For Lighting Talk announcement

Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) koki at digintrans.com
Sat Dec 22 11:47:21 CET 2007

Hello,

I am with the Haiku project (haiku-os.org). I have a question with
regards to the conditions to qualify for the lightning talks.

In this email, you say...

> * A project can not have a lightningtalk if it was part of FOSDEM last year

...but the website says...

> * The project is not yet part of FOSDEM 2008, and wasn't last year either.

We did not participate in FOSDEM 2007, but will have a stand in 2008. Do
we qualify for the lightning talks?

Cheers,

Koki