[FOSDEM] some questions

Erik_VANDERHASSELT at stpierre-bru.be Erik_VANDERHASSELT at stpierre-bru.be
Fri Feb 23 08:53:14 CET 2007

Hello Bob,

I live in Brussels and I think bus 71 can help you most. It goes from De
Brouckère to Delta and there is a stop at Brussel Centraal
and you get of at ULB. Your immediately at Fosdem. To answer to your
question if it is worth the trip? Yes, most definitly. Even if
you don't understand everything (which is my case).

I hope you'll come.

Erik.

             bob
             <bob.van.hove at gma
             il.com>                                                    To
                                       fosdem at lists.fosdem.org
             22/02/2007 16:53                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [FOSDEM] some questions
              FOSDEM visitors
             <fosdem at lists.fos
                 dem.org>

Hi,

Do you think a non-developer but rather foss enthusiast (and aspiring
developer)
who knows a little bit about *nix and a little bit about programming should
attend fosdem?

The talks about software patents, the olpc, gplv3 and such seem
interesting,
what other not-so-technical talks would you suggest?

I ask this because it's a long train-bus ride and I have to weigh my
chances of getting lost to what I would gain at fosdem ;)

This might sound like a stupid question but does anyone know what bus line
goes back from fosdem to brussel centraal (preferably around 16u-17u) ?
(http://www.stib.irisnet.be appears to only show time tables for individual
bus lines)

bob