[FOSDEM] keys and keysigning questions

John Seifarth john at waw.be
Fri Feb 23 21:36:13 CET 2007

On 23 Feb 2007, at 19:40, Joost van Baal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Op vr 23 feb 2007 om 05:44:02 +0100 schreef John Seifarth:
> <snip>
>> 4) What is the best way to disseminate my public key, and to get the
>> public keys of my correspondants? I understand there are key servers
>> somewhere, can someone explain how this works?
>
> If you happen to speak dutch, you might like to check out
> http://mdcc.cx/gnupg/gpg_5_min.html .
>
> HTH, Bye,
>
> Joost

Since I'm American-born, I have an excuse for being language-challenged.

  I can only read English and French (although I understand enough
spoken Italian to better appreciate  the lovely women presenting the
news on the RAI).

If you have a pointer toward info on general GPG key management,
beyond man pages for the commands to create or use them, in the two
first languages above, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks,

John

John Seifarth
Words & Wires SPRL