[FOSDEM] FOSDEM needs better netadmins

Olivier Grisel olivier.grisel at ensta.org
Mon Feb 26 20:09:24 CET 2007

Gerry Demaret a écrit :
> Benjamin Henrion wrote:
>
> Anyway, suggestions and comments on /this/ years setup are really
> appreciated, as there is always room for improvement.

Hi,

I would like to thank you guys for the amazing organization! In the python
devroom everything was fine at the technical level (network, video-projector,
assistance and info to get things started, ...).

The only problem we had was that for 90% of the presentations there were more
than 50 attendees in a 30 seats room. Thus for next year that would be great if
python could get a larger devroom :)

Best,

--
Olivier