[FOSDEM] Cheap lodgings

Bram Neijt bneijt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 22:04:26 CET 2007

Dear list members,

Me and a friend of mine (Wybo Wiersma) are looking for cheap lodging
for the weekend of Fosdem. We are both students, so that is the reason
to keep it cheap.

We tried to find information on youth hostels and the kind, but
weren't able find anything close.

So, we are still looking and I was wondering if there are any tips out
there. We are looking for a place to spend the whole weekend and have
both been accepted for lightning talks on sunday.

Any and all replies are welcome.
Thanking all of you in advance,
  A. Bram Neijt (Metalinks tools project)
  Wybo Wiersma (LogiLogi.org)