[FOSDEM] beer, donations and registration

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Sun Jan 28 19:50:55 CET 2007

On 2007-01-28 19:43:33 (+0200), Razvan Cojocaru <razvanco at gmx.net> wrote:
> 1. Will there be some kind of donations booth at FOSDEM, or is a bank
> account transfer the only way to do it?

Yes!  You can donate at the info stand in the H building.  If you donate more
than 25EUR, you get a free tshirt, if you donate more than X you get a free
tshirt and free pocket and more than Y you get a free tshirt and a free book
and if you donate more than Z on Saturday, you enter the raffle for gadgets
and magazine subscriptions.  I can't currently remember what X, Y and Z are,
but yes! you can donate at FOSDEM.

> 2. Will there be a time when one can register electronically?

There is no "registration" for FOSDEM -- just show up. :-)

> 3. Is the beer event open for everyone? Does one simply pop up there and ask
> the staff about the FOSDEM party?

Yes!  You'll find us upstairs in the bar - you can't miss it.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  "Scum," said Crash, his voice low with resigned menace, "you've
  bought a leopard, haven't you?"
  	-- (Terry Pratchett, Soul Music)