[FOSDEM] Re: Accomodation

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:36:56 CEST 2007

Nick

> Can you remember off hand how far away it is? One of our travellers
> who is hoping to go is in a wheelchair, so close proximity is a
> must.

http://www.laj.be/html/en/hostels/brel/aubergesbrel_en01.htm

if you stop here you get the 93 or 94 tram over to the University.

http://www.laj.be/html/en/hostels/europe/aubergeseurope_en01.htm

if you stop here it's either the Metro or the tram with a few changes.
I can relate the whole thing to you but it's going to take a very
long time to put it over on a public list :)

> Also, does anyone know how far of a walk (or public transport) it
> is from the Charleroi airport bus stop?

A search with Google reveals...

http://www.charleroi-airport.com/doc.php?nd=1100&tid=100&site=1&lg=1

--