[FOSDEM] Re: Accomodation

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Jul 31 21:50:05 CEST 2007

On 2007-07-31 20:36:56 (+0100), Richard Ibbotson <richard.ibbotson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can you remember off hand how far away it is? One of our travellers who is
> > hoping to go is in a wheelchair, so close proximity is a must.
>
> http://www.laj.be/html/en/hostels/brel/aubergesbrel_en01.htm
>
> if you stop here you get the 93 or 94 tram over to the University.

Note that some Brussels trams are not optimized for wheelchairs.  The newer
trams are all wheelchair-proof but many of the older ones are not.  I don't
know about the ratio of old:new trams on line 93/94 but I'll try to find out.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  80. At parties, you introduce your spouse as your "service provider."