[FOSDEM] Re: Accomodation

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Jul 31 22:00:18 CEST 2007

On 2007-07-31 20:14:50 (+0100), Richard Ibbotson <richard.ibbotson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nicholas
> > I'm wondering what is the nearest (or best) Youth Hostel for the FOSDEM
> > event, and if it will be on in ULB this year again. I'm organising a trip
> > for my Computer Society and this is our first time going.
>
> http://www.laj.be/html/en/hostels/europe/aubergeseurope_en01.htm
>
> both of the ones that are shown in Brussels are very good.

They're also both HI hostels, so HI members will (probably) get discounts too.
If your group is larger than ten people, it's definitely a good idea to book
through HI.

  <http://www.hihostels.com/groups/faq.en.htm>

Booking early probably helps too (though six months ahead of time might be a
bit excessive ;-)).

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  The radiologists' national flower is the hedge.