[FOSDEM] result of keysigning party

markus reichelt ml at mareichelt.de
Thu Mar 1 18:47:05 CET 2007

* Alexander Prinsier <fosdem at aphexer.mailhaven.com> wrote:

> The updated file is here:
> http://aphexer.ulyssis.org/fosdem2007/fosdem_keysigning2.png
>
> The colorcode is like this: blue if you signed alot of keys, but
> other don't sign your key red if others signed your key, but you
> didn't sign much keys green when your ratio is 1.

Hm, what exactly is ratio 1?

I couldn't make it to FOSDEM, yet I find myself on this trust relation
graph... Why don't you use only the key IDs of attendees?

I know it's easier to just grab the keyring of all submitters to play
with the fancy stuff, but IMBO this is a bad choice. Either use a
keyring of attendees or explicitly state in the pic that this is a
map of based on submitters key IDs.

And most importantly... be patient. I think it's far too soon to
create such a map. To summarize my experiences from previous events,
it is quite usual that signatures are exchanged weeks (months,
literally) after the event, and some lazy bones take even half a year
to do so.

So please point out the snapshot nature of your efforts.

--
left blank, right bald