[FOSDEM] 23-24 Feb 2008 FOSDEM?

Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas at fosdem.org
Sun Oct 7 14:32:44 CEST 2007

Roberto Correa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if the confirmed date of fosdem 2008 will be on
> february 23rd-24th, in order to book the fly and the hotel.

The date will be the 23rd and 24th Feb 2008.

Unfortunately due to (the usual) administrative slowness of the location
where we organise the event we cannot confirm this 100% sure.

We already reserved some rooms for that week-end for the speakers. So
don't expect it to change except if unexpected problems arise.

Greets

Christophe

--
Christophe  Vandeplas