[FOSDEM] keysigning party

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Mon Dec 22 22:04:46 CET 2008

On 2008-12-22 21:17:52 (+0100), markus reichelt <ml at mareichelt.de> wrote:
> * Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas at fosdem.org> wrote:
> > There will be two different keysigning parties. For PGP/GPG you'll need to
> > register in advance and send in your key. The instructions should be
> > posted soonish on the website.
>
> I know the procedure and am looking forward to it - IF I can get cheap train
> tickets for the event. Looks like the event has a history of taking place on
> sunday, at least that's what archive.fosdem.org is telling me. So, I'll cast
> my vote for the sunday, whatever good it will do.

Yes - it usually happens on Sunday.  The schedule is still in a state of flux
however, so...

> Looks like I am also in Berlin during the time of 25C3, but their GPG
> keysigning parties of late are not worth mentioning. Too few people, changes
> on short notice, a total bummer (not to say utter failure - oops). So far
> the schedule hasn't convinced me to get a ticket though; some talks look
> interesting, but one can get them later as video anyway.

The first "C" stands for "Chaos", remember?  For what it's worth: I and a
number of other PGPists will be at 25C3 and would probably be happy to
exchange keysigning formalities if we can be found in a sufficiently normal
state of mind to do so.  Feel free to give me a call during 25C3 if you want
to meet somewhere (finger philip at paeps.cx or philip at freebsd.org for contact
details, or first hit for "call philip" on Google).

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  There are two kinds of adhesive tape:  That which won't
  stay on and that which won't come off.