[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009 beer event

Matthias Andersson matthias.andersson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:40:54 CET 2008

Hi! I'm planning on attending FOSDEM and it might very well be that
once I'm on location I have to try out as many of the local bewerages
as possible and perhaps a cigarette or two - stepping outside isn't a
biggie (actually it's quite possible that the more social small talk
will take place around that ash-tray =) ) since that is also the
standard here in Finland.

I'm looking forward to the beer event.

//Matthias-the-one-who-smokes-only-when-he-drinks