[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009 beer event

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Dec 30 11:41:00 CET 2008

On 2008-12-30 09:23:55 (+0100), Bruno Costacurta <bcostacurta at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with you : the smokers, as a minority, should go outside to smoke,
> and I would expect the FOSDEM organization to take this logical decision.

The FOSDEM organization is in the business of organizing one of the largest
open source conferences in Europe.  It may surprise you that that keeps us
busy enough not to have "spare time" to own bars or take other steps to rid
the world of tobacco smokers.

Of course, if you would like to go on a no-smoking crusade at the FOSDEM beer
event, no member of the FOSDEM organization is going to stop you.

Each his own goals.  Our are organizing a conference.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  BOFH Excuse #287:
    Telecommunications is downshifting.