[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009 beer event

Giasone Regna giasone.82 at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 30 12:35:30 CET 2008

Philip Paeps ha scritto:
> Each his own goals.  Our are organizing a conference.

Hi, i agree with Philip, really it's not important if we can smoke (i'm
an attender smoker of fosdem) inside or outside. I could imagine the
power needed the organizers for doing and thinking how prepare well this
event. I think all smokers don't pay attention where they can smoke, but
all pay attention if the conference is really well organized. Sorry for
the intrusion but like a rapresenter of a minority i have to say something.

Best regards

Gianluca