[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009 beer event

Bruno Costacurta bcostacurta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:27:01 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Giasone Regna <giasone.82 at tiscali.it>wrote:

> Philip Paeps ha scritto:
> > Each his own goals.  Our are organizing a conference.
>
> Hi, i agree with Philip, really it's not important if we can smoke (i'm
> an attender smoker of fosdem) inside or outside. I could imagine the
> power needed the organizers for doing and thinking how prepare well this
> event. I think all smokers don't pay attention where they can smoke, but
> all pay attention if the conference is really well organized. Sorry for
> the intrusion but like a rapresenter of a minority i have to say something.
>
> Best regards
>
> Gianluca

The FOSDEM is a great event.
And Philip please be convinced I truly respect the huge and good job done
and my intention is certainly not to start any against-something crusade
during this event.

However, as you mentioned your 'spare time', please note others events put
labels 'No smoking' and, it may surprise you, without any impact on the
organizers spare time.

Regards,
Bruno