[FOSDEM] FOSDEM will probably take place the 21st and 22nd February 2009

Gerry Demaret gdemaret at fosdem.org
Sun Oct 26 18:51:40 CET 2008

Christophe Vandeplas wrote:
> FOSDEM 2009
>
> ... will probably take place the 21st and 22nd February 2009 in Brussels,
> Belgium.
>
> We are still struggling with some rooms that need to be freed for the
> conference. We will keep you updated with the confirmation once we have it.

Due to unforeseen problems with the room reservations, we can already
confirm that FOSDEM will _NOT_ take place on the 21st and 22nd of
February.

Once we have certainty about the dates, we will post more information on
the usual channels. Keep an eye on the website and this mailinglist.

--
Gerry Demaret
http://www.fosdem.org/