[FOSDEM] FOSDEM will probably take place the 21st and 22nd February 2009

Marc Laporte marc at marclaporte.com
Sun Oct 26 21:39:52 CET 2008

Hello Gerry,

Thanks for keeping us informed.

I maintain a calendar of Open Source events:
http://dev.tikiwiki.org/Upcoming+Events

It's not comprehensive but there are already two events planned, which
will no longer collide with FOSDEM.

20-22 Feb. 2009
RecentChangesCamp 2009 (RCC), Portland, USA

20-22 Feb. 2009
Southern California Linux Expo, Southern California, USA

Now, I hope FOSDEM will not be at the same time as:

4-6 March 2009 : Conference PHP Quebec, Montréal, Canada

Best regards,

M ;-)

--
Marc Laporte