[FOSDEM] iCal schedule

Olivier Samyn olivier-ml1 at oleastre.be
Tue Feb 3 11:16:22 CET 2009

Hello,

I just tried to import the iCal schedule in mozilla sunbird and evolution,
and it seems there is something going wrong in the Pentabarf exporter.

Lines starting with ATTENDEE are not followed by a new line.
So, if you have multiple attendees, they are all putted on the same line
(but splitted at column 80 like the rest).

And in all cases, the END:VEVENT tag that follow the ATTENDEE one is not
on it's own line.

If I put all those END:VEVENT on a new line, it solves the parsing errors.

It should be useful to have a working ical export ;)

Regards,

Olivier.