[FOSDEM] LPI 2 modules/exams per certification?

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at kangaroot.net
Tue Feb 3 12:14:16 CET 2009

Hi all,
Some lpi certifications require 2 exams/modules. ( http://fosdem.org/2009/lpi )
What's the approach one should take to go for e.g. a LPIC-1 certification?
Should I go through http://lpievent.lpice.eu/index.php twice? (one for each exam)
Can I do the 101/102 exams right after each other (or in one session) or should I apply for
2 exams in different sessions, maybe even on different days?
I was told participants were obliged to keep at least one full day
between successive exams, but I could not find any information about that on the lpi and
fosdem website.

Thanks,
Dieter