[FOSDEM] LPI 2 modules/exams per certification?

Marc Fournier marc.fournier at camptocamp.com
Tue Feb 3 12:42:41 CET 2009

AFAIK, you can take exams in any order, even in reverse order (ie 202
before 101), but you will only receive LPIC-2 certification once you've
successfully passed 101, 102, 201 and 202.

Therefore, it shouldn't be a problem to apply in sessions following each
other. As exams are time-limited and start for everyone at the same time, I
doubt it's possible to pass more than one exam during the same session.

Marc