[FOSDEM] Time for voluntaries

Boriss Mejias boris.mejias at uclouvain.be
Tue Feb 3 15:11:53 CET 2009

Roby Sottini wrote:
> Hello. I will arrive to Brussels airport on friday morning. So i can
> help as a voluntary in FOSDEM this friday. Please tell me what time
> should I go to de Campus.
> And please tell me if it easy to go to city centre from de airport!

Hi Roby.

It is very easy. You just go downstairs to reach the train station. There are
about 3 trains every hour to downtown. Name of the train stations are:
Brussels-Nord, Brussels-Central and Brussels-South. They actually have Flemish
and French names, but you'll figure that out. Central is for course the most
central one. From there you can take a bus to the ULB campus. I believe it is
the number 71.

Other ways from airport to Brussels: there is also a bus, but I don't know how
it works. Taxi could be around 40 euros, but I also don't know precisely.

that's it.
Enjoy Belgium, mainly FOSDEM and Orval.

Boriss
a Chilean living in Belgium