[FOSDEM] Time for voluntaries

Michel Daggelinckx 03taxi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:05:39 CET 2009

Roby Sottini schreef:
> Hello. I will arrive to Brussels airport on friday morning. So i can
> help as a voluntary in FOSDEM this friday. Please tell me what time
> should I go to de Campus.
> And please tell me if it easy to go to city centre from de airport!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Roby Sottini
> Argentina

a taxi to the center will be arround 40€
you could also take the bus, there are regular bus services to center.
i don't know the exact fair but if you take the flemish bus service "DE
LIJN" it will be max 2.50€ tickets are valid for any bus from the same
company for 1 hour.
You can also get a jump ticket which is valid on all trip (bus, tramway,
metro and train) within brussels capital region.